Bedbugs choose one place to live - and just like us, they happen to love the bed. Our anti-bedbug bedding solutions make sure that bedbugs get trapped in their safe hiding spot and don't even get the slightest chance to bite you.
Anti-bedbug mattress cover
With our anti-bedbug mattress cover, you protect and seal off your mattress. This prevents bedbugs from entering and escaping your mattress.
How bed bug covers work
Bed bug covers function by trapping existing bed bugs and preventing new ones from infiltrating. This not only safeguards your bed but also ensures a bite-free night's sleep. It's important to note that effective bed bug covers must include a zipper.
Very tight mesh
- Protects and isolates your mattress from bedbugs
- Prevents bedbugs in your infected mattress from biting through the fabric
- Prevents bed bugs in your infected mattress from feeding and reproducing
L-shape zip fastening
- Eliminates all points of entry to your mattress
- Optimum protection: the drawstring and elastic loop will keep the zip closed at all times so nothing can get in or out
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
Made in Europe
Designed and manufactured in Europe.
Materials & care
- 90% polyester and 10% elastane
- Highly breathable, allowing air exchange to protect your mattress effectively
- Soft, soundproof to body movements in bed
- Flexible and stretchable
- Suitable for mattresses between 15-30cm thick
With proper care and no chemical treatments, this cover will remain effective against bed bugs for many years, whether you're an individual or a professional in the hotel industry.
Duration of cover usage
To guarantee the elimination of all bugs and eggs, bed bug encasements should remain on your bedding for a minimum of one year. This extended period of use highlights the importance of investing in a premium cover for enduring comfort and protection.
We recommend that you wash the cover once a year if your mattress is not infected, and wait 2 years before washing the cover if your mattress is infected. During this time, bedbugs will no longer be able to feed or reproduce and will have naturally disappeared from your bedding.